Contact Form

* - necessary to fill



CIS Registration

Tax repayments claims

Many taxpayers receive income with tax deducted at source that exceeds their tax liability and need to a make repayment claim for the tax they have overpaid. Examples of this could be:

  • where you receive trust income;
  • have several different employment or pension sources;
  • where you do not get full credit for your tax-free allowances;
  • You are leaving the UK;
  • You are a CIS worker (Construction Industry Scheme);
  • You have only worked for part of the year;
  • You have paid for tools or business travel;
  • You arrived from overseas half way through a tax year (after April).

We will take care of the whole tax refund process from beginning to end, ensuring that all the correct procedures are followed and the correct tax forms and information is supplied to HMRC.

We will also ensure all tax refund residency issues (if necessary), are taken care of on your behalf and when your tax refund comes through we can arrange to deposit it into your bank account anywhere in the world. While we are a registered tax agent, we are not affiliated with the HMRC.

You may claim a tax rebate for up to 5 years if you have not claimed before.


For further information, or to arrange a meeting, please contact



Sign up with Accountica Services in Aprilཊ and you will receive 25% off selected Tax & Accountancy Services when you pay upfront.
Open and friendly approach - If you are looking to appoint or change accountants then we would love to discuss this with you.
Accountica - Accountants and Tax Advisers (SME)
PO BOX 4605, Windsor, Berkshire SL5 5BT T: 08455190845 F: 08082801197 E:
© Accountica Copyright 2014 on Facebook