We deal with the tax affairs for number of clients each year. In the majority of cases this involves compiling and filing with HMRC annual Self-Assessment Tax Returns, in addition to managing the tax payments of those clients. We prepare tax returns for a variety of clients, including individuals, partnerships and private landlords.
As part of our service we are constantly on the lookout for ways to plan and manage your financial affairs, keeping matters simple and uncomplicated. We also keep you informed of any changes to the tax system particularly where such changes are likely to have a significant impact on you.
The current tax structure, with self-assessment and the potential for tax repayments, means even the simplest of cases can benefit significantly from positive tax advice. This applies to company directors, self-employed individuals and partners, employees, non-residents with funds in the UK, and private clients with inherited income.
In addition to providing broad-based advice on annual income tax returns, we can help with:
- Self assessment
- Current year basis of assessment
- Capital gains tax
- Individuals living or working abroad
- Checking all income sources and gains are correctly returned
- Preparing supplementary schedules and computations
- Ensuring all allowances have been obtained
- Dealing with any income tax repayments
- Dealing with all correspondence from the Inland Revenue
- Checking and advising on the tax payable
- Advising generally on the benefits of independent taxation
- Keeping the client informed in relation to their affairs