Ltd company formation
We are a company formation agent which has been providing quality company formation services online for over 10 years.
Accountica is approved to fill out online applications with the government registration body Companies House, we are dedicated to providing the professional and efficient service that makes registering a limited company an easy and straightforward task.
A limited company is a separate legal entity that has all the legal rights of an individual and is responsible for its own debts. It must also file corporation tax returns and pay taxes on income and capital gains.
The owners or shareholders of a limited company are usually protected from the liabilities of the business.
In addition to dealing with all the administration and cost of forming a limited company, the Accountica’s full service includes:
- Initial advice on the corporate structure
- Assistance with the selection of a company name
- Registration with the Inland Revenue for tax purposes
- Registration with HM Customs & Excise for VAT purposes
- Setting up PAYE scheme for payroll purposes
- Setting up of the company’s statutory books
If you need any help once you have set up your company, we also provide an extensive amount of free after sales support that can advise you on the technical details of running a recently formed company.