Business start- up
Are you going to launch your business as a sole trader, partnership or limited company?
We can help you from day one by looking at your cash flow position, which is one of the most important factors for any new business; by helping you to find the best bookkeeping system for your business and by discussing your options for the best tax savings available.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Register your business with the Inland Revenue and Companies House
- Advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Help and advise you on registration requirements for PAYE/NIC and VAT.
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a suitable accounting system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Keep the accounting records for you whilst you get on with building up your business
By working with us, we will become your trusted advisor. We can help you make the right decisions at the right time to take your business forward.